Sunday, March 13, 2011

We Are the Victims of Ourselves.

Hello there.

"Some people believe in God, I believe in music. Some people pray, you know? And I turn up the radio."

Honestly, 30 Seconds to Mars will always remain as one of my favourite bands. No matter what music they make because they're too inspiring.

Especially Jared Leto. I mean I've been saying he's good looking and all that. And no shit he has one of the best voices I've heard. I can't describe how I actually feel about him. But he's one of my idols for sure.

In case you guys didn't know, (if any of you actually checked out 30stm) he directs the band's music videos. I mean, the amount of talent he has and the amount of effort he puts into his work, it's really admirable. I'm not saying this caz he's a white. But he's awesome. You should totally check out "Kings and Queens" caz it's like a short film. "Hurricane" the MV was also friggin' awesome caz it addresses real issues.

It's stuff like these, that really makes me wanna move my body. I wanna jump, and shout the lyrics and really just dance to it. Well, it's not only 30stm. Even electronic hip hop, whatever they play in clubs. I so freaking wanna lose myself. I really like that feeling. It's like, when the music gets loud, it's like, you can feel the beats throbbing in your head. Almost in sync with the blood pumping through your veins.

So if some of you follow me on twitter, you might have seen this, "It's funny caz, I did everything I said I would never do. And.. I like them." I mean, come on, I'm sure you guys get that some times. If you guys actually read my blog since the start, you should know that I really HATED clubbing. I don't know because.. now, I like it. And trust me, I've only been clubbing twice, and I know I won't stop.

I've changed. I know. But hey, I'm an "escapist". Sometimes I just need stuff to take the shitload of my mind.

Oh btw, I've got my camcorder!!!!! Yayz. Really really wanna make videos like Jared Leto. But I guess.. Hahah, it's not gonna happen.

Oh and I know the Japan thing has been going on for quite a number of days. But I really wanna say, Singaporeans don't see how lucky we are. Over here, we're probably just thinking of how to squeeze past people at the IT fair, and over in Japan they're struggling to survive. So if you're not gonna help out monetarily or physically, (like me) then the least you could do is pray for them. Go pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, and wish your freaking ass off. (okay sorry not funny, but I just had to say it)

Oh, p.s. I kinda reactivated my formspring again. Because someone told me that there will be questions soon when I told him that no one was asking me questions anymore. Hahah.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Have fun with them. Not too much though. Just a few clicks. Not that it's not gonna get you anywhere, but hey, it kills time. I'm just kidding, don't bother clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment