Thursday, March 10, 2011

Oh Child, You Always Knock Me Over For a Loop.

Hello there.

There was the Dinner and Dance thing right. Okay so, the theme of it was Reminiscence. And the good thing was, I stuck to the theme. And the bad thing was, probably the other 95% of the batch didn't. But I still liked it, caz I dressed up as Mr Bean. No like, seriously, I had the bear and all too.


Yea, if you look a lil' closer at my bag, that's the bear. Didn't get my hair done. But doesn't matter.

So there were a few other people who stuck to the theme too. In fact, they stuck to it too well.


Yeap, that's right, our very own F4. Well, except that, they look like they're ready to take down a mob. And if you look closely, their hairdos were like, permed hair. Pretty awesome ya?

I mean, look, they were all ready to pose for the camera.

Anywayz, these jokers are the guys who made poly life so much more fun. So yeap.

Yayyoz, DnD wasn't that great, but the people there were fun.

And on a really freaking random side note, I found the picture of the first omelette/scrambled eggs I cooked. Let's call it, "Scromelette". OKay shit that actually sounds wrong. But it's nice huh. Scromelette. Sounds like some vampire name. Count Scromelette.

Btw, it's nice. Seriously. Just because I didn't arrange it on some pretty plate or add some veggies at the side, doesn't mean it's not nice.

And next up for the most random thing ever, RAINBOWS. Btw, there were like 2 rainbows? It was a double rainbow. Y'know. BUt my phone sucked last time, so you don't get to see much of it.

But y'know what they say about double rainbows.. This is the part where I'm supposed to come up with a witty comment, but, nope. I've got nothing.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Have fun with them. Not too much though. Just a few clicks. Not that it's not gonna get you anywhere, but hey, it kills time. I'm just kidding, don't bother clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment