Saturday, March 12, 2011

Unforgettable.

Hello there.

Okay guys, are you ready for the cutest thing ever????????????? No seriously, are you ready?

AWWWWW.

Yayyy. That's my cousin's dog. It's so cute I wanna gobble it.

Soooo, I can't wait for tmr, caz I think I'm finally gonna get my camcorder. I still can't decide which one. But yea. It's gonna be soooo fun. Tryin' te make videos and stuff like that.

So I was talking to my friend Theophilus that day. Nice guy. And then we talked about stuff, like an ideal partner. And then he brought up something important. He said something like, "Your ideal partner is yourself, but of the opposite sex." The first thing I tried to do was, try to argue with a girl's mentality. Because I'm sure most girls wouldn't agree to that, caz they think that they're capable of giving in so much more, blah blah blah etc. But I just couldn't because every single "girl" point I thought of wasn't.. valid?

"Uhmmmm, yeap." That was my reply to him. Because don't you see, everytime we feel sad, everytime we need something to fill up that emotional gap, we just need someone to like understand. And who else would understand you better than yourself?

I mean, if you date yourself, but of the opposite sex, I mean, the person can practically read your mind. Then all these talk about what, "imperfections in a relationship makes it perfect" won't even apply.

So technically, when a relationship screws up, we only have ourselves to blame because we think we can accept flaws. But it's not because we can or cannot. It's because we have no choice but to do it. I mean, after all, no one can find the "perfect" one.

Links are at <----- (somewhere above) the sidebar. Have fun with them. Not too much though. Just a few clicks. Not that it's not gonna get you anywhere, but hey, it kills time. I'm just kidding, don't bother clicking them.


No comments:

Post a Comment